20100506

My fave @ 2010 Costume Institute Gala

Anne Hathaway in Valentino
Riley Keough, in Thakoon for Gap and Jimmy Choo shoes, with Thakoon Panichgul.
Chanel Iman, in Michael Kors, with David Yurman jewels and Michael Kors shoes.
This outfit looks so cool, comfortable and chic. I would totally wear this.
I love Anja Rubik's effortless chic look in hot red Altuzarra with Eddie Borgo jewels.
The handsome couple, Gisele Bündchen, in Alexander Wang, with Tom Brady, in Tom Ford.
I'm smitten by this Zuhair Murad dress worn by Jennifer Lopez.
Katy Perry literaly glowed in cute circuit dress.
Jessica Stam in Rachel Roy, Just because she's cute she can pull any outfit.
Renée Zellweger, in Carolina Herrera with Fred Leighton jewels.
Short and sweet. Liu Wen, in Naeem Khan with VBH jewels and Brian Atwood shoes; John Demsey; and Constance Jablonski, in Jason Wu with Fenton jewels.
Bar Refaeli, in Rag & Bone with Cartier jewels.
Kerry Washington, in Thakoon for Gap, with Tasaki by Thakoon jewels and a Christian Louboutin clutch and shoes.
Melissa George in J Mendel
Camilla Belle with Jason Wu, in his design with Cartier jewels.
Sarah Jessica Parker in Halston Heritage

Source: Style.com, Fashionologie, Eonline & New York Times. Fashion and Style.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Renee looks a million dollars!

I love Liu Wen's dress so much I literally want to rip it off her :(

SabinePsynopsis said...

Oh dear, this is so difficult. Every picture I looked at I thought: This is my favourite! Just to scroll down and see another great dress. I think the only one who doesn't convince me is Katy Perry.

Anonymous said...

hei dear thank you for the comment :)
feel free for follow and link me.
btw i love Anne Hathaway in Valentino she is so perfect.aww lovely

Anonymous said...

Anne Hathaway's dress is perfection :)

Marla Singer said...

i really love Anne Hathaway's Valentino dress! perfecto <33

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...